Satin-Lined Underscarf - Dusty Rose
Satin-Lined Under Scarf
Protect your hair all day long with the Voile Chic Satin-Lined Under scarf! A perfected under scarf that retains moisture (satin-lining), and stays on your head all day thanks to adjustable straps you can tie at the back.
Satin Lining For Healthy Hair
Satin repels moisture, unlike cotton and other materials which extract and absorb moisture from hair. Satin-Lining means less friction which helps to eliminate unnecessary split-ends and hair breakage.
Not only does satin eliminate tangles and split ends, it also helps preserve curls, waves, and other natural features of your hair and eliminates frizz.
Under Scarf Features
- Lined with faux satin to help lock in moisture and prevent your hijab from soaking up oils and moisture from your hair, fights frizz, and distributes your hairs natural healthy oils.
- The signature tie back straps ensures a comfy fit that will stay on all day - without slipping off.
- Satin's delicate feel protects your follicles and creates the optimal environment for hair growth.
- One size fits all and works for all hair types
- Outer: 93% Viscose, 7% Elastane
- Inner (Satin Lining): 97% Polyester, 3% Lycra
- Wash with delicates and hang to dry
When I tell you I’ve searched far and wide for satin or silk lined underscarf...I SEARCHED. This is must have item to project your hair (curls or not) from rougher hijab fabrics AND any hijab from any hair creams or oils. Only reason for the 3-star is because I did have some very mild oil seepage onto the Jersey part of the under-scarf but didn’t get on my hijab, which is the main point. Also, depending the amount of hair or hair style, the ties in the back can be kind of tricky. It was hard to get as secure and lay flat as I would have liked it order to stay in place.
All and all, so glad a Muslim company finally has this product and looking forward to improvements.
The satin underscarf is truly saving my edges. I am so happy this product has come out! The only reservation I have is that the satin side keeps rolling upon the front and sides. I keep tying it tighter and aligning it as much as I can but I feel like I’m just going to ruin the fabric with time. But overall I am still using it and will continue to use it as i have already seen a different in my hair.